Software Implementation Consultant
€45,000 to 50,000
Software Implemntation Consultant
Our client is an innovative and growing Irish software company specializing in Electronic Document Management, Workflow Management, and Document Scanning Solutions. The company is over 20 years old and located in Blanchardstown Corporate Park, Dublin. Many of the company customers are industry leaders and household names. The team is innovative, service focused, and dedicated to delivery top class serve to its customers
MS Active Directory, Networking, and MS SQL Server.
- MS SQL Server Knowledge, installing, querying, performance.
- Knowledge of Azure for hosting servers / database / storage
- Accounting systems
- ERP systems
- Deploying software solutions in a variety of operational environments.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, while displaying strong attention to detail.
- A good understanding of business processes – to help understand our customers.
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities – you enjoy investigating and solving problems.
- Grit and determination – the ability to stick with a problem to resolution and a delighted customer. - MS Certification
- Degree in Computer Science
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience with or an understanding of accounting systems working environment.
This company believe in investing in and encouraging staff to develop their knowledge and offer a competitive salary, opportunities to develop your career, to learn, and to participate in an exciting and demanding work environment.
If you are interested, please forward your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability for the position where a competitive remuneration package is on offer to the successful candidate.