Maintenance Electrician - Permanent Position
Our client is a manufacturing plant based in Co Meath and they are now looking for an experienced and ambitious Maintenance Electrician to join their team. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years‘ post qualification experience working in a highly regulated manufacturing environment. This position is primarily a day position, but you may be required to undertake shift work on occasions depending on operational requirements.
• Observe all on site and legislative rules and regulations in terms of Health & Safety and environmental.
• Carry out electrical and mechanical process awareness, diagnostics and troubleshooting.
• Complete electrical and mechanical repairs to equipment.
• Technical support for plant facilities and services
• Carry out and record planned maintenance routines.
• Carry out and record preventive maintenance.
• Control of contractors and acting as liaison person when requires
Knowledge and Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience with both Electrical and Mechanical maintenance within an automated manufacturing environment with CMMS systems
• Strong trouble shooting and diagnostics skills and used to working in a fast-paced high-volume environment
• Possess National Craft Certificate (Level 6) qualification
• Familiarisation with PLC’s, VSD’s and instrumentation and control equipment desirable
• Self-starter, highly organised and ability to work to meet deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a high performing team as well as on your own initiative
• Excellent communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established and successful company and a competitive remuneration package is available to the successful candidate. If you are interested, please submit your CV and cover letter outlining your suitability or contact Billy on 0872660594 for more information.
Unfortunately, Sadleir Consulting is not in a position to respond to each individual application due to the high volume of submissions. We will only contact those candidates whose CV matches the criteria for the vacancy. At Sadleir Consulting, we respect your privacy. Your CV is sent to us in complete confidence and will never be forwarded to a third party without your consent.